Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'M A BOY!

Now I have discovered a few things about myself that I'm sure I never knew before, things like how I now find it the funniest thing in the world when someone farts, I mean I finds it so funny that even when half asleep when someone farts I will burst out laughing(now if that doesn't scream "I'M A BOY!" i don't know what does...) but not only does that make the giggles come spilling out of me, it's also the fact that I have now found the Lost ark... " Mom, Dad, i have news for you... i have a... i have a WINKY! YAY ME!!!" i just want to play and play and play, even when mommy tries her hardest to keep my hands away- particularly when my nappy is being changed, because that's when my fingers end up with more nappy cream than my bum and bits do... the other day when it was sooo hot, mommy and aunty pip (i mean Robyn)got my old baby bath- i say old because now I'm a big boy and my legs are to long to fit so i use the big boy bath- and put some water in it for me to swim in- Yes i said swim, you see my mommy and daddy don't love me enough to buy my a pool, those cheap skates- Anyway so now I'm sitting outside in the nice sunny weather in my "pool" but I'm to busy discovering all that i can about my new appendage that i don't care about splashing and enjoying the cool water over my Buddha belly! but then the thought goes through my head, "if i stare at it too much will it fall off? Hmmmm these are the things that haunt me! anyway i think I'll have to just check up on it at the next nappy change..." Hey hey hey mom guess what... it's still there, woohoo woohoo woohoo, I'm gonna play with it, and I'm gonna stare at it, and I'm gonna name it, i think I'll call you 'Stealth Ninja Man' why you ask? well it's because he disappears when mommy puts my nappy on but is there when she takes it off again, so there you have it... 'Stealth Ninja Man'


No comments:

Post a Comment