Friday, October 2, 2009

My take on my new teeth

It's saturday the 26th of September and i have been teething for a total of about four months now, with very Very little to show for it...

But now after all this time i will pull the rabbit out of the bag( or at least the teeth out of the gums)and i shall make my BIG reveal at dinner time, wait for it wait for it, ok NOW! BITE!Ohh hang on this is quiet funny, i bite and mommy squeals hmmmm interesting, let me do it again, come on, that face you just pulled, mommy was just priceless, i HAVE to see it again!
Ok new plan... because i just know she wont willingly put her fingers there in my mouth, now think Aidan think, hmmm i know i'll scream like i want something to eat and when she hands me a little bit of bread or a piece of broccoli, i'll pounce on her hand and gnaw,gnaw,gnaw, like my life depended on it, i'll take her fingers and grip them with such strength that she'll squeal(again) for me to let her go!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Tracey... How old are you right now? Your mom seemed to like what she saw. One can imagine how you described your experience! Everyone must've been very glad when they saw your new set of teeth. Sooner or later, they will be replaced by permanent ones! You must get ready for a different kind of experience then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha oh Nicholas see i am the mommy in the story see im writing it from my sons perspective- he is now 2 and a half with a full set of teeth

    ReplyDelete