Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's just me

Now for those of you who know me, know that im not one of those girls that are into florals, French love stories, or tea and scones type of thing, ok granted I do drink tea but only when i really dont have much else to drink and yes i'll eat a scone but i wont go out of my way for either of these!
I am NOT prim and proper!

I laugh loud, I talk loud and I live loud, and to boot, I'm stubborn as hell!
I tell rude jokes(my family can vouch for that) and find the most daft things hilarious.My mouth should be in the Guinness book of world records because it achieves amazing things, things like working at a much faster rate than what my brain does(it has usually spat out some sort of comment long before my brain has registered what has happened) and for it's greatest feat, it manages to hold my entire foot(this is what follows after the mouth speed surpasses that of my brain)
I'm crazy and kooky and I just don't care!!
But hey it's just me!

I have never been someone to sit at home worrying what someone thinks of me, if you don't like it tough, there is noway I'm going to change the way I live my life to suit you (besides who said your way was the RIGHT way?)

If you want to live in a wallpapered shoe box and behave the way others feel you should behave then be my guest but life is short, way i see it why not Live loud, live proud and don't ever apologise for who you are!

It's the way I live , I just don't care, because its just me!








1 comment: