Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I know this is not Aidan's experience BUT...

Alright so I know that this is not something Aidan would talk about, but sometimes mommies do have something to say too!

There is something out there that just gets my goat, is the whole new LOL! craze, what the hell is this all about, I just don't get it... I know that it stands for Laugh Out Loud, but what ever happened to actually physically laughing, i Love to laugh and just doing this LOL thing doesn't give the same feel good feeling as a good old hearty laugh does!

I also know that some people use it when they are texting or writing but if i wanted to Laugh Out Loud or "LOL" then I would do as i have done my whole life... i would go: HA HA HA and if i wanted to Laugh Out Soft id just say ha ha ha! Caps for loud and lower case for soft! come on man laugh get those muscles working and LAUGH for REAL!!!



How ever should you choose to continue with this sad form of laughter,PLEASE OH PLEASE, use it in the correct context, Two cases of incorrect(what the hell were you thinking) context:
1: it was my birthday a few weeks ago and someone wished me with this line(no jokes!) "Happy Birthday LOL!" I mean come on what is so hysterically funny about saying happy birthday? or wait is it the fact that it was my birthday the funny part... I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! it not like I'm becoming old and decrepit or anything (I am only 25!)
2: one of my friends on Facebook had something not so great happen to her so she puts it in her status and some chops comment... "Oh no! that's terrible, LOL!"
WOW talk about wrong context... I'd be like, UNFRIEND! that's just mean!!!

I must add that I do not have the same issue with LMFAO because Laughing My Fat Ass Off is just slightly long to write...

So the next time someone LOL's out of context I think I will just have to LMFAO and tell them to shut up before they hurt themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment